by Suzanne L. Beenackers
This was January, as I clearly saw it before me, through a fog of wine, Christmas feasting and other perks of the Holiday season:
– I would move into my new studio, refurbishing it completely before classes started.
– I would work on My Secret Projects daily.
– I would write a Yoga Blog in the first week, the same way I had been doing every month for over a year.
– 2014’s classes would sell out swiftly
– I would do yoga every day, keeping me free from any physical ailments and providing mental clarity.
And this is January how it actually went:
– my cosey new studio is still in need of weekends of painting, has a window leaking buckets of water and is without an official renting contract. And the landlord fell ill, so it would be would extremely insensitive of me to press things.
– I didn’t invest even a minute in my projects since first day of teaching.
– Trimmed down the idea of blogging ahead about what was to be taught that month, to a more organic approach debriefing at the end of the month what had been taught.
– cancelled more classes than ever in my career
– fell ill with food poisening and am currently worried to tears because of an ill cat.
In fact the only thing that I did do, was yoga. Every day. Not counting the two days I was vom- eh not feeling well.
And although I will keep doing yoga ( I’m on a 100 day Challenge), I would recommend you to just throw back the lemons and demand chocolate 🙂
So here is everything we did this month! Including all the topics that were brought up by you.
De Complete Yoga Gids : Grote Schoonmaak & Reinigende Detox
De Complete Yoga Gids – Hormoonyoga
Dinah Rodrigues – Hormoonyoga
Offering Heart Chant (the long relaxation song)
Twist and Detox (standing poses)
You Tube Fitness with Zuzka Light
Ashtavakrasana (the ultimate “Selfie” pose)